Prophetic Soaking Music

2/28/12

Out With the Old in With the New


Sometimes - that can really be a GOOD thing. Like when you get a new pair of sneakers?



Well, right now I am being forced to change and it's not my sneakers and I am not liking it.

I suppose things could be worse.
I don't supposed you have guessed yet what I am talking about have you? It's pretty obvious actually. I mean I am talking about my blog.


The "whole new look" that google has "gently - forced" upon me. Apparently, as they put it, I am one of the "lucky ones".


Why? You ask why??? Well I am so glad you ask. Let me tell you.
It's all you awesome peeps out there! Reading my posts! Yay!
Now that time I was serious! No sarcasm intended.  
Since I have such a busy following that makes me a perfect candidate for a new pilot blog template.

You will notice up on the very top of this page, in the left corner under the title "

The Fire Within"

, it says -
  • Classic
  •  . Well if you hoover over it,  a drop down menu will appear and give you several options with which you can  cruise on through my blog and have the time of your reading life! yay! (well maybe . lol) Also on the far right side if you hoover over the sidebar you will now have the option to view my profile an former blogs AND sign up by e-mail to have my blogs sent straight to you e-mail! Yay! 


      This menu bar is for YOU, the reader. For your viewing pleasure!  Each title is a a whole different segway into a world of written wonder inspired by The Fire Within.


    Please take time to *click away* and let me know what you think of this new fan-dangled "google-blog".  Comments are more than welcome in fact are desired! (clean of course!)

    As always ~ Shalom in the Love of Our most Holy and Worthy Lord Yeshua Ha Mashiach


    No comments: